"and as we know the wise man says,
you will learn more in bad times,
rather in good times"
-Thank You Antiok, @MKK
I think it is kind of right, very right indeed. I don't want to be skeptical but I guess there's a point in your life when you just kind of laugh it off whenever you get something that troubles or upsets you. And in the end the song was correct, you'll learn so much more than before.
Suddenly I'm becoming this kind of person who already seems to know everything, how to deal with it and so on just because I think I already got into a loads of troubles before. You know, the kind of person that when you talk to them about your problems and then she'll give this "been there, done that" look. Yes I am that kind of person and I'm super good at giving advice.
And I suck at doing it myself.
Been there, done that. I know exactly how you feel. But trust me this wont be long, and you'll be stronger that ever. Who knows when will the luck will be in your favor anyway? ;)