Hello, its been years since my last post and LOADS of stuff happening...
First thing first. Finished with uni! Now I work for a communication consultant company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Well not exactly Jakarta, I should say our office located in BSD city (about 20 min with no traffic) but 98% of the time we spend it in the capital because all of our clients are located there. Been here for about 5 months already, and currently I like what I'm doing in this job because I get to meet people and attend various events (and grab some free stuff as well lol).
I always love to write and read. Some of my friends had their own blogs as well, mostly they talk about fashion and beauty products. I don't have quite the full interest or time to do that, but I do love to write so I will try as much as possible with my time to write various stuff here: probably about fashion, lifestyle, beauty products that I like, books I currently read or even politics or stuff related to my work.
So I will try to write as much as possible that I can in my free time and to share as many useful things I find interesting for me (and maybe for you as well!)
Welp, time to "clean" my layout. See you soon in the next post!